Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hailey's 1st day at the Big Kid Pre-School






Hailey has been so excited to be in the big kid class at school. She started last week and has absolutely LOVED it! These are some pictures from the first day of school. The bag she is holding is one of the ones I made for all the cute kids at Cornerstone Academy Pre-school.

There are 5 adorable kids from our neighborhood in her class which makes for one big crazy and fun carpool.

I can't believe how much Hailey is growing up. she is turning into such a fun big kid. She definitely knows what she wants and is very determined to find a way to get it. She is so smart, being back in school has been great for her. She comes home everyday so excited about what she has learned. We're thankful that she has such great teachers.

The last picture is of Aida, she was waving goodbye just before I took the picture. She has also been enjoying having Hailey back in school. She gets alone time with Mom, and even some with Dad on Fridays. She's always thrilled when Hailey comes home.

2 comments:

  1. Hailey and Aida are so cute! I miss them. I love Hailey's hair--you always do it so cute. Good luck in school, Hailey! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a darling preschooler. Cute hair, cute outfit, and darling bag. I loved it all. Aida looks so cute too. They are adorable sisters. I'm so proud of you Hailey, good job in preschool!

    ReplyDelete