Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family Pictures











My cute friend Stephanie agreed to take Hailey's 4 year old pictures, I figured if we were already going to the trouble of getting ready for pictures we might as well take family pictures too. Stephanie was nice enough to agree. We went to the International Peace Gardens, unfortunately my kids were anything but peaceful. I wasn't sure we would have any good pictures, because for some reason they were not thrilled to be there. But, Stephanie did a great job and captured some great moments. I love the sweet pictures of Hailey, the one of her peaking around the corner is so perfectly Hailey. I think my favorite one, though, is the one of Aida and Matt. Matt is such a fun dad and I think this picture captures something I see all the time at home, I'm glad to have it documented. I can't leave out the shoe pictures, there's something about girls and shoes. We love them! We have the best shoe fairy at our house!

1 comment:

  1. darling family photos! It's so good to check in and see how happy you are! Love, Amber

    ReplyDelete