Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Girls Retreat



Last weekend I went on a little Girls retreat to St. George with my mom, Merijane & Emily. We had so much fun. It was nice to just hang out together and do whatever we wanted, I love all those girls! I am very blessed to have such great Sisters in Law, I wish Jamie could have been there too. As much as I adore my girls it was nice to have a little break, time to do some of the things I rarely take time for at home. We went to the St. George temple, I love going to the temple, something I need to do more often! I loved women's conference, it got me excited for General Conference this weekend.

The reason I was able to go on this much need retreat is that Matt very nicely agreed to take care of the girls for the weekend. He is such a great dad! They had a lot of fun with him and those who helped (OPI, LANI & GIGI). The first night Matt had the girls Aida was in bed and asleep by 7:00 (a rarity) Hailey on the other hand was still awake at 10:00 when I called and she said she was not even tired and was not going to go to sleep anytime soon. Oh well, that's what vacation is for.

I'm so grateful to Matt for taking such great care of the girls, and making it easy for me to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment