Thursday, August 12, 2010

Elegant Nightgown



I still don't have a camera that is working, so I don't blog often. Luckily Mom always has her camera with her and sends me pictures, since these aren't on her blog I thought I'd put them on mine.

Mom made Nightgowns for the big girls last week. They love them! I almost can't get Hailey to take hers off, she has gotten it out of the dirty clothes several times so she could wear it to bed. I had no idea she could love a nightgown so much. Since the big girls loved them so much mom decided to make them for the little girls. I wasn't sure they would care, but if you see the look on Aida's face you can tell that she is thrilled to have an elegant nightgown just like her sister.

Thanks for being so thoughtful mom!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Your girls are so darling!
    I don't know if you've heard but we are expecting #5 in Feb. (this one was a surprise, we thought we were done). :)
    Anyway, I love checking your blog and seeing how life is going for you.
    Thanks for all the fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pretties, girls get the best stuff, and what a great grandma.

    ReplyDelete