Thursday, March 24, 2011

Organizing shoes


Aida's new thing is organizing shoes. Sometimes she puts them in pairs, sometimes she makes great patterns like this one. The other night when Aida was supposed to be in bed she must have gotten the closet organizing bug (I know I often lay there and think of things I could be organizing). When I went to put her back in bed this is how I found her....all dressed up in jewelry and with Hailey's shoes in this lovely half circle pattern. I quite often find her with a bed full of shoes, I guess a girl is never too young to love shoes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh little Aida, that is one of the sweetest skills you can learn is to line up shoes. Skyler LOVES doing that and always did it for his dad for fathers day or when he needed to earn a quarter. You are darling. Auntie Rob loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Aida is going to be just like Hailey! I love how she has always lined up everything. Mom said yesterday Aida was lining up all the crayons on the fireplace. What a gal!!!!

    ReplyDelete