Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jogging in the cold

It's starting to get cold outside and just when I was getting back into jogging.(I haven't really jogged since the 15k in July) I couldn't stand to give it up just because it's getting cold, but I also couldn't stand for the girls to freeze just because I needed to exercise. So....I decided to make a cover for my jogger. It was actually pretty easy Hailey helped me make it. Hailey & Aida love it. They stay warm and cozy and I get my exercising in. Thought I'd share a picture of how silly they look.


3 comments:

  1. That is an amazing cover! I only wish I had half the talent you do! I sure miss you! I'm so glad you have come into the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Tatia wants 1/2 of your talents, I would be happy with 10% of them! Cute Jogger cover up. I love those two smiling girls inside and YOU! SLY Auntie ROb

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so stinkin cute!!! You are one amazing gal!!!!

    ReplyDelete