Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Before Thanksgiving
















Yesterday officially started the Christmas Decorating Season for me. I did my first tree or rather first 5 trees. When I got there Nicole had all the new ornaments she bought at the end of the season spread out in her guest room, it was really more like a store. It reminded me of decorating at Taipan because I had so much to choose from. It

was a lot of fun and believe it or not she still has one more tree to decorate, it's one I usually do, but I think her wallet was feeling it after 8 hours so she's going to attempt it herself. Thanks to Aunt Kathy for watching the girls, they had so much fun. Hailey adores Carissa and was thrilled to take a nap in her bed and to play with her when she woke up.

4 comments:

  1. Your trees are amazing! You should help me figure out what we can put on our tree to jazz it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! Gets me right in the spirit! You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! They turned out GREAT!!! I'm so glad you are the blogger these days, loved the girls in their polkadots too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! Those trees are amazing! I'm so excited to decorate! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete