Saturday, June 1, 2013

Like Mother Like Daughter

 There are a lot of things that I love about my girls!  One of my favorites though is that they love to create, whenever I am sewing they want to be making something too.  I spent the day making Burp cloths for some of the new babies who are on their way and Aida immediately got out the scrap fabric and started cutting.  She wanted to make barbie clothes, as soon as Hailey walked through the door after school she started helping Aida.  It was so fun to listen to them discuss how they could make a scrap of fabric into a dress or some other accessory for Barbie. Aida frequently brings me a piece of ribbon or a scrap of fabric and tells me how she wants it tied on one of her princess barbies so that she is dressed for the occasion.  I love my girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment