Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Aida is getting big!

Lately Aida has the best imagination.  She walks around the house talking to a pretend person on the phone, or to one of her dolls.  It is so fun to listen to the things she says.  The blanket she is sitting on was mine when I was a baby and my kids love to borrow it from Grammy any time it's a little cold for the ride home.

I can't believe how tall and grown up Aida is.  For the longest time she still seemed like my baby, but now she really is seeming like a big sister.  She loves to kiss my stomach and say she's kissed the baby.  she is constantly asking if we can get the baby out so that she can hold her.

Aida's new love is Lip Gloss, she has gotten pretty good at putting it on herself.  I think chapstick would do, but something shiny and pink is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment