Friday, August 17, 2012

Hailey's 6 yr. Pictures

My Cousin Tatia came for a visit in July and had time to take Hailey's pictures while she was here.  She did such a great job I love all of them and had a really hard time choosing which ones to put on my wall!
Hailey started off less than thrilled about having to pose.  But, I kind of love that Tatia captured this pouty face, we see it quite often at our house.

Although Hailey tries to be pouty it never lasts long.  There is always a smile trying to push the frown away.






I absolutely love this face.  Sweet, thoughtful, curious.



As you can see her goal to have hair as long as Rapunzel has almost been accomplished.  When it is straight it goes to her waist.  She loves it and will not even talk about cutting it.

I can't believe how grown up Hailey is.

She is starting to want to help with all sorts of  grown up things.  My two favorites are that she always wants to sew something when I sew and she loves to help cook.

Hailey is such a fun girl.  She is full of energy and creativity!  We absolutely love having her in our family.


We tried to get pictures of the girls together at the end, but this was the best one...they weren't having it.
Thanks Tatia!

4 comments:

  1. She is one adorable 6 year old!!! I sure love that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey looks so beautiful in all of these pictures! I especially love her hair! Tell her I'm growing mine out too but it's not nearly as long as her's yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! My fav is the 10th one down :) And, wow! Awesome job growing that hair out!! Hope all is well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete