Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family photo preview







We had family pictures taken last week, here are a few, when I get the rest of them back I'll put our favorites up.
I am so grateful for my little family, I couldn't have been more blessed. I'm grateful for Matt, that he is genuinely such a good person always doing his best to make things good for his family.


I am grateful for Hailey, she is such a sweet loving girl. I remember when I was having a hard time getting pregnant before I had Aida, I had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for the wonderful daughter I already had. I remember feeling so lucky and thinking that if we only got to have one child Hailey was the perfect one to have.

I am grateful for Aida, she is so full of energy and love. She's got the cutest personality, she has a way of making you smile even when she's in a load of trouble. I can't imagine our family without her, she was the perfect addition to our family. We are so lucky to have two healthy wonderful children!

So some days when I'm struggling I have to remind myself to count my blessings, I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father for sending these wonderful blessings to our family!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, your two girls are so much fun, I can't imagine life without them either!!! I love your pictures, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista - has it really been that long since I've seen your girls? They look so much older than I remember! But they are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete