Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pre-school graduation

Hailey graduated from Pre-school on Friday. She has absolutely loved pre-school and I am amazed at all the things she has learned. She is really growing up. At the graduation ceremony Miss leslie said that Hailey is friendly, a leader, likes to organize the girls at recess and come up with fun things for them to do, and she is creative.

Hailey can't wait for Kindergarden. On Saturday she woke up and asked me if she had school today. I reminded her that it is Summer and she just finished school. She said she meant the big kid school, she's ready for kindergarden. She was dissappointed to find out that she will have to wait until Fall to start kindergarden.







































































1 comment:

  1. What a darling preschool graduate. I LOVE the cookie bouquet you made for her teacher. You never cease to amaze me!!!!

    ReplyDelete