Monday, October 4, 2010

Priesthood Session


Most years I get together with some of my very favorite women in the world during the priesthood session of conference. We all have a good time. This time We made Aprons from dishtowels. Gram and Lani did all the shopping, all we had to do was choose which dishtowel we wanted. We had a lot of fun making them, actually Mom and Lani did most of the work..I started feeling sick and laid on the floor most of the time. I think they turned out great, they are actually much cuter in person. My girls were very cooperative through the whole thing, I guess they are used to projects. Hailey played on the sesame street website and did a little practicing with her letters. Aida ran
around and had a great time with the dogs. She did want to be a little helper on my lap part of the time as well.
We had a great time, thanks to Lani for Dinner and hosting and Gram for the Aprons.
I'm so grateful to have such wonderful women in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment