Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hailey's First Talk




Hailey gave her first talk in primary on Sunday, it was on Prophets. She did a great job! We found out about the talk Saturday night which didn't leave much time for memorizing. So Sunday morning Hailey helped me write the talk. We practiced and practiced and practiced, she didn't quite get it memorized, but she did know it well enough that I didn't have to whisper every word. During part of the talk she shined a flashlight on a picture of Christ (which is why she is holding them in the pictures) that was her favorite part and she did it right on que. I was very proud of her, she didn't even seem nervous.

2 comments:

  1. What a good girl! I can't believe she is old enough to be giving talks and MEMORIZING them in such short order. What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks darling!!! What a cute little girl, I still remember your first talk, it doesn't seem like it was all that long ago, my how time flies!!!!

    ReplyDelete