Saturday, February 6, 2010





Pretty much everyone is wearing these fun head wraps. My great aunts started making them, they made it look so fun I was wishing I knew how to do it. Then I realized that I do know how to knit, I learned on my mission and haven't done it since, but I was hoping it's sort of like riding a bike and guess what it is. My great Aunt Jeri was nice enough to sit with me and help me remember, it came back quicker than I thought it would. And Gram helped me remember how to crochet (I don't think I've done that since I was 7) Anyway, I made this one for my niece's birthday and Hailey was nice enough to model it for me. (I think she thinks it's for her) It was a fun project, I'm sure I'll be making a few more for my girls.

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE! What a great job and the flower is perfect...its precious. I love that you used the pinking shears for the flower...too too CUTE! Great Job! Fun and Fun. Hailey definitely needs her very own!

    ReplyDelete