Thursday, January 7, 2010


I wish I could figure out how to put the pictures in the order I want, but until then I guess they'll just be in random order.
We had a wonderful Christmas! On Christmas morning Aida and I woke up relatively early....so with time to kill we went in the living room and Aida explored all the presents, she was quite excited. Then we waited and waited and waited for Hailey and Matt to wake up. Hailey didn't wake up until 9:00, I'm sure Matt was thrilled...he got to sleep in....I was about ready to wake her up. Sometimes I think the Moms are more excited about Christmas than the kids. The girls got some fun things but our favorite present was/is the piano.
We decided this year to let Mom and Dad decide what they wanted to give us...maybe bring a little anticipation and surprise back into Christmas. Mom decided she wanted to give us a piano, I had no idea how much we would enjoy it! It has been so much fun, Matt plays all the time. I thought I had forgotten everything, but as it turns out I can still read music. Thanks to 10 years of lessons. Hailey loves playing it and Aida is a great helper with the pedals. Both of the girls love to sit in Daddy's lap while he plays. We have loved it! Way to go Mom, you had a great idea!



















3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful piano! I can't wait until Jordan and I have one. I miss playing and singing! And it's amazing what you remember from those early piano lessons, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a piano! I didn't know Matt played. It is a beautiful one. :)
    We got one from a yard sale a few years ago and I love it. So fun to hear about your life and see your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the piano and those little girls are so sweet and ADORABLE. Sorry Hailey is sick. Not fun. Hope you all feel better really soon.

    ReplyDelete